Shootin' the Breeze May 20, 2020
Friday, 22 May 2020. Posted in Shootin' the Breeze
Inside you'll find ...
* South zone Covid-19 update
* Local seniors in good hands and good spirits
* Heritage Acres plants victory garden
* Gun ban targest law-abiding owners more than criminals, critics say
* Local rodeos hit hard by pandemic restrictions
* A piper comes to call
* Alberta SPCA helps keep animals in homes during pandemic
* MD of Pincher Creek council hears concerns from physician kayakers, chamber of commerce
* RV parking, food bank take centre stage at town council meeting
* Some national parks to open June 1, Waterton TBA
* Beard goes out in style as food bank donations come in
* CERB could cause issues next tax season
* Orphaned grizzly triplets have new home at Calgary Zoo
* Preparing your garden space for planting
* Meadow Valley Ministry is here for the community
* Frontier Recollections
* Coffee With the Cops
* Alberta fish continue to be affected by whirling disease
* Tick season is upon us
* Town of Pincher Creek notices
* Obituaries for Ted Smith and Alivn Ondrik
* Sudoku, crossword and kids' puzzles
* Classified advertising and employment opportunities
Shopping local has never mattered more!
Please support advertisers in this week's issue:
Pincher Creek Emergency Services, Town of Pincher Creek, Pincher Creek Co-op, Creek Bud Supply, Pieridae Energy, Westcastle Motors, Grumpy's Greenhouses & Gardens, Pincher Creek Women's Emergency Shelter, Avalanche Contracting, Deley Energy Services, Eden's Funeral Home, Fantin's Funeral Chapel, GrayRock Contracting, Jeldwen Windows and Doors, Pincher Creek Denture Clinic, Pincher Creek Veterinary Clinic, Rocky Mountain Bobcat, R Roy Davidson Law Office, Sorge Trucking and Southwest Waste Management
Shootin' the Breeze is available FREE online every Wednesday until June 24.
Free print copies will also be delivered to mailboxes in the Town and MD of Pincher Creek, Cowley and Piikani Nation.
Thanks to the Town of Pincher Creek, Pincher Creek Co-op, Creek Bud Supply, Pieridae Energy, The Brick Pincher Creek, Pincher Creek Credit Union, Pincher Creek Veterinary Clinic and The Annex for partnering in this community connection project.
Crowsnest Pass and out-of-area subscribers will receive their print copies by mail as usual.
For local news and features, check our home page www.shootinthebreeze.ca
May 20 issue https://bit.ly/2ZnKqom
Shootin' the Breeze is committed to providing local news and to supporting Pincher Creek and area throughout the COVID-19 situation.
As an essential service, we continue working for you behind the scenes. Our office remains open for business behind a door that remains closed to the public until further notice.
Ad placements, accounts receivable payments and subscription payments can be processed by phoning 403-904-2227 with Visa or Mastercard, or by e-transferring to email@example.com
Free distribution of the paper to residents of the Town and MD of Pincher Creek and Village of Cowley from April 8 to June 24, 2020 is courtesy Shootin' the Breeze's community connection partnership with the Town of Pincher Creek, Pincher Creek Co-op, Creek Bud Supply, Pieridae Energy, The Brick Pincher Creek, Pincher Creek Credit Union, The Annex and Pincher Creek Veterinary Clinic.
If you have any questions, please call Shannon at 403-904-2227. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.