Advertising with Shootin' the Breeze
Advertising is a significant investment made in the future of any business, so it's important for your advertising dollars to make sense.
At Shootin' the Breeze, our goal is to provide advertisers with maximum exposure of their products and services at a reasonable price.
We are achieving this goal in a variety of ways:
* With one paid ad your product or service receives broad coverage throughout southwestern Alberta
* There is no charge to design your ad
* Colour rates are affordable for every size of ad in Shootin' the Breeze
* Discounts are offered for term bookings of 4, 8, 12, 26 or 52 weeks
* All Shootin' the Breeze ads appear both in our print and online editions
* The expanded online edition of the weekly paper draws readers to the website creating increased visibility for all advertisers
* Print copies of Shootin' the Breeze are strategically placed in high traffic areas such as grocery stores, restaurants, drugstores, professional offices, gas stations, libraries and other retail locations – the paper is read by locals and tourists alike
* Online ads include interactive links allowing readers to go to your website or send you an e-mail inquiry with the click of a mouse
* We want you to succeed, and are available to help you create an advertising campaign that best suits your needs and budget
* We offer online only advertising options, an online business directory, an event calendar, and online coupons for a variety of means to reach our readers
* Specials are offered on a regular basis
Click the "Advertising" link in the menu to the left for advertising options and details.
Advertising deadline is 4 p.m. on the Thursday prior to publication.
When there is a Monday holiday, the deadline is moved up to 4 p.m. on the Wednesday prior to publication.
Prices do not include GST/HST.
Payment is due at the time an ad is booked and can be made by cash, cheque, Visa or Mastercard.
Bookings of 26 weeks may be paid in three instalments (at booking, and in two month intervals), and bookings of 52 weeks may be paid in four instalments (at booking, and in three month intervals). Payment for instalments is made by post-dated cheques or pre-authorized credit card charges due at the point of booking.
Jessica Jensen can be reached at 403-627-6934 or 403-904-2227 or by email to email@example.com
You can also visit our office at 697 Main Street in Pincher Creek.