Don't miss this week's issue!
Wednesday, 22 May 2019. Posted in Shootin' the Breeze
Don't miss this week's copy of Shootin' the Breeze – it's our annual grad edition!
Inside you'll find:
• 12-page special section with photos of all graduates of Matthew Halton High School, St. Michael's School, Crowsnest Consolidated High School, Livingstone School and Piikani Nation Secondary School
• Search and rescue: a hometown solution to a hard problem
• Piikani event honours mothers who have passed
• New space for adult learners to thrive
• Sneak peek at Livingstone School's Sabre Ag Day
• Teddy for a Toonie helps sick kids
• Town bus service to shut down at month end
• Students receive feather blessing
• Coutts Centre delights and surprises
• Crestview Lodge highlights
• Passtrak athletes take on Calgary Spring Challenge
• Frontier Recollections of pioneers Richard and Dorothy Husband by Kootenai Brown Pioneer Village curator Farley Wuth
• Investing in Our Children by Ola Crook of Pincher Creek & Area Early Childhood Coalition
• Pincher Creek RCMP report
• Town of Pincher Creek news and announcements
• Employment opportunities, notices and classified ads
• Community Calendar
Pick up your copy at Pincher Creek Co-op locations, Pharmasave Pincher Creek, Pincher Office Products 2000 Ltd & Christine's Gift Shoppe, Coleman Husky, IDA Drug Mart Blairmore, Remedy'sRx Coleman, Blairmore IGA, Beaver Mines General Store, Cowley Co-op, Obies General Mercantile Lundbreck or Twin Butte Country General Store.
Interested in a subscription?
Call Brenda at 403-904-2227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we're happy to get you set up for a year of print or online local news!